Aim and Scope
Journal of Ecology and Environment Technology (JEET) is a peer-reviewed open access journal which aims to promote the theory and practice of ecology and environment technology, innovation, engineering and management. The journal is published online and print monthly. The manuscripts being submitted should be English.
The main aspects of research areas include, but are not limited to; environmental chemistry and biology
- environments pollution control and abatement technology
- transport and fate of pollutants in the environment
- concentrations and dispersion of wastes in air, water, and soil
- point and non-point sources pollution
- heavy metals and organic compounds in the environment
- atmospheric pollutants and trace gases
- solid and hazardous waste management
- soil biodegradation and bioremediation of contaminated sites
- environmental impact assessment, industrial ecology
- ecological and human risk assessment
- improved energy management and auditing
- efficiency and environmental standards and criteria.