Classification of Cloud Systems Cyber-security Threats and Solutions Directives
Cloud computing cyber security is a subject that has been in top flight for a long period and even in near future. However, cloud computing permit to stock up a huge number of data in the cloud stockage, and allow the user to pay per utilization from anywhere via any terminal equipment. Among the major issues related to Cloud Computing security, we can mention data security, denial of service attacks, confidentiality, availability, and data integrity. This paper is dedicated to a taxonomic classification study of cloud computing cyber-security. With the main objective to identify the main challenges and issues in this field, the different approaches and solutions proposed to address them and the open problems that need to be addressed.
2. Peter Mell. 'The NIST Definition of Cloud ', Reports on Computer Systems Technology, sept., p. 7. 2011
3. Microsoft –Multi tenant Data architecture http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa479016.aspx
4. Barrie Sosinsky , Cloud Computing Bible – 2015.
5. Huaglory Tianfield ,Security Issues In Cloud Computing School of Engineering and Built Environment Glasgow Caledonian University, United Kingdom ,2012.
6. “Service Level Agreement and Master Service Agreement”, http://www.softlayer.com/sla.html, accessed on April 05, 2009.
7. Kandukuri Dr. Atanu Rakshit ,Cloud Security Issues Balachandra Reddy Advanced Software Technologies International Institute of Information Technology ,2009.
8. Huda Karajeh1, Mahmoud Maqableh2, Ra'ed (Moh'd Taisir) Masa'deh3, Security of Cloud Computing Environment,2014.
9. Security For cloud computation: Ten steps to ensure success, version 2, March 2015.
10. RABAI, L. B. A., JOUINI, M., AISSA, A. B. & MILI, A. A cyber security model in cloud computing environments. Journal of King Saud University - Computer and Information Sciences, 25, 63-75, 2013.
11. ZISSIS, D. & LEKKAS, D. Addressing cloud computing security issues. Future Generation Computer Systems, 21, 513-592,2012.
12. Lifei,WeiHaojin,ZhuZhenfu,CaoXiaolei ,DongWeiwei JiaYunlu, ChenAthanasios, V. Vasilakos, Security and privacy for storage and computation in cloud computing, 2014.
13. TURBAN, E. & KING, D. Electronic commerce global edition, person, 2012.
14. Bryan Sullivan, Microsoft Said Tabet, Practices for Secure Development of Cloud Applications,2013.
15. K. Scarfone, and P. Mell. Guide to Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPS). Recommendations of the National Institute of Standards and Technology,2007.
16. Security Breach - Explore the Internet - urlfo.com ,www.urlfo.com/phrase/security-breach.
17. Data loss - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_loss.
18. Thomas Claburn, Google Study Finds Widespread Account Hijacking, feb 2014.
20. Mazhar Ali, Samee U. Khan, Security in cloud computing approaches and solutions,2015.
21. Thor Olavsrud, How Cloud Computing Helps Cut Costs, Boost Profits.